Sunday, August 23, 2009

What's This All About?

Greetings and welcome to my blog, Firsts - Live One. Here I am going to describe the general format of my blog and what topics will be discussed.

Some of you may be scratching your heads asking yourself, "What the heck is a 'first'?" Well I'll end your hair-pulling anticipation and tell you that 'firsts' (as I label them) are new experiences and/or lifestyles that a person chooses to embody for (guess what) the first time. Firsts don't just have to be opportunities or a reality that already exists but actions creating a new path or lifestyle for someone else to follow.

In this blog I will post entries at least twice a week listing something written on my 'bucket list', or list of things I want to accomplish before I die, where I will give a brief overview of what the idea is, how it can be accomplished, and further information for the curious diggers.

That's all for now, and as always, never fear the unknown!

No comments:

Post a Comment